Today, I had to exchange my Honda CBR250R with my friend’s Kawasaki Z250. I am very excited that I could borrow his bike for some test and new riding experience. We switched our bike and has started to share our experiences using both bikes.
Bike Owner: Hizkia Tangdilummi
There are some modifications that he did to the bike which are:
- Bee Tech Carbon Exhaust
- Battlax BT92 120/60-17, 150/60-72
- Rizoma Replica Side Mirror
- Local made Hugger (bought from Otista Street)
- Local made Radiator Cover (bought from Otista Street)
- Local made Fuel Tank Pad (bought from Otista Street)
So far, I have tested riding it by myself and with a passenger to near places with low traffic density. The test will continue until the bike will be returned on Saturday, February 1, 2014. More detailed review and experience will be posted next week! Enjoy and Ride Safely!
Founder and Writer of Inside Helmet
Motorcycle Blog and Vlog Indonesia
Ride Outside, Write Insight